Practice and Commercial Real Estate Financing
Take your practice to the next level with financing and support from Wells Fargo.
From opening your first practice to expanding or transitioning your business, Wells Fargo Practice Finance can help you pave the way for your long-term professional and financial success.
ADA Member Value:
- Practice and commercial real estate financing to help you start, acquire, or expand your practice:
- Fixed-rate loans with preferred pricing for ADA members and a choice of repayment terms for up to 100% of your project
- Wells Fargo’s National Preferred SBA Lender status helps you save time with a streamlined process for building and land purchase financing
- Exclusive financial education and practice-building content for ADA members
- Complimentary professional support to help you effectively balance responsibilities as both practitioner and business owner
ADA members always receive preferred pricing with a choice of repayment terms, plus complimentary planning tools and personalized professional support.
All financing is subject to credit approval. Commercial real estate financing is provided by Wells Fargo SBA Lending, subject to credit approval and SBA eligibility. Wells Fargo Practice Finance is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.