When patients have an out-of-pocket cost for their dental needs, having special financing available through the CareCredit healthcare credit card may help more accept recommended care.
- 47% of patients who did not have CareCredit said they would have considered financing if it enabled them to get care immediately*.
- 43% of patients said they were very likely or extremely likely to apply for or use CareCredit for treatment fees of $600*. That percentage increased as cost increased.
- Of patients who used CareCredit, had it not been available, 29% said they would have gone to another provider and/or 39% would have chosen not to purchase the dental services*.
To help make great financial conversations easier, CareCredit provides free training and resources, many developed in conjunction with leading dental educators, including:
- Insights, ideas and proven strategies that help solve key practice issues such as failed appointments, overhead and attracting new patients.
- FREE Script Kit: Let’s Talk – Tips for Great Patient Financial Conversations.
- And many more.
Yet to join over 100,000 dental teams who accept CareCredit as a financing solution? Members can get started for only $30 (that’s a $165 savings!) Call 800-300-3046, option 5 or visit carecredit.com/dental.
Already accept CareCredit? Get connected to free resources by calling your Practice Development Team at 800-859-9975, option 1, then 6.
*Patients’ Decision Path to Purchase Dental Care Study, Rothstein Tauber Inc., 2014 for CareCredit.
best live chat