Start Saving Today
ADA members: switch your credit card processing service to Chase and keep your practice running smoothly with benefits like these:
- Exclusive transaction processing rates: 1.30% debit card and 2.50% credit card (plus pass-through payment brand fees and assessments)
- No account set-up or PCI compliance fees
- No long-term contracts2
- 24/7/365 support and technical assistance
- Comprehensive online reporting available at no additional charge for ADA members
- Next business day funding when you deposit into a new or existing Chase business checking account3
Whether you take payments at the front desk, on the phone, over the internet or a combination of all three, Chase has the right solution for your dental practice.
At the Counter
- Accept traditional debit and credit cards at your practice
- Fight fraud by accepting EMV chip cards
- Allow patients to pay with mobile wallets, like Apple Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay
- Process securely online or on the phone
- Send digital receipts to customers via email or text
- Accept payments securely on your mobile device with the app and card reader
- Manage transactions and view reporting data on the go
- Compatible with Apple® and Android mobile devices
Start Saving Today
All fees listed on Client Schedule A. Bundled rate pricing for physical card transactions – including chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets and tap cards. PIN debit transactions and ecommerce not included. Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
1Savings based on comparison of ADA members using Chase merchant services versus third party payment processing data (The Strawhecker Group, June 2018, Dentist/Orthodontist merchant type). Savings may vary based on processing volume.
2Certain restrictions may apply. Not all businesses may qualify for Month-to-month or No Long-Term Contract, such as businesses who: require processing capabilities in multiple currencies, process over $5 million in annual credit/debit card sales or have certain software or connectivity requirements. Qualifying businesses may terminate their contract at any time by providing 30 days’ written notice. Businesses who receive a promotional consideration from Chase may be required to repay all or a pro-rated portion of the value of such promotional consideration if the contract is terminated within the first 24 months. Businesses who do not qualify for the No Long-Term Contract may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including a defined initial term and early termination fees. Talk to a Chase Representative for more details.
3Next business day funding is available to eligible Chase merchant services clients who deposit into a single Chase business checking account. Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® credit and debit transactions are eligible. All businesses are subject to business credit approval and all funds are subject to fraud monitoring. In addition, funding is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant processing agreement. Chase must receive settled transactions by 10:00 pm EST (some businesses may qualify for a 11:59 pm ET settlement; talk to a Chase representative for more details). Funds are deposited on the next business day, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Some exclusions may apply. The listed payment brand(s) are not sponsors of this program. All marks are marks of their respective companies.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. © 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.