Save with Chase Credit Card Processing
Start Saving Today
ADA Members receive a $300 statement credit1 and save up to $1,900/year when you sign up and process your practice’s credit card payments with Chase. Whether you take payments at the front desk, on the phone, over the internet or a combination of all three, Chase has the right solution for your dental practice.
- 24/7 knowledgeable in-house customer support
- Comprehensive online reporting available at no additional charge for ADA members
- Next business day funding when you deposit into a new or existing Chase business checking account2
At the Counter
- Accept traditional debit and credit cards at your practice
- Fight fraud by accepting EMV chip cards
- Allow patients to pay with mobile wallets, like Apple Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay
- Process securely online or on the phone
- Send digital receipts to customers via email or text
- Accept payments securely on your mobile device with the app and card reader
- Manage transactions and view reporting data on the go
- Compatible with Apple® and Android mobile devices
Start Saving Today
1Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC ("Chase"), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer valid for new U.S. customers only and expires 03/31/2019. Receipt of $300 statement credit is contingent upon the execution and approval of a Merchant Application and agreement with Chase, account activation within 30 days of equipment being issued, and the merchant account must remain open for a minimum of 90 days from account activation. If eligible for the $300 statement credit, the credit will be applied within 2 billing cycles following the initial 90 days of processing from account activation under the new merchant account. The receipt of the statement credit under the terms of the Program may be considered miscellaneous income received from Chase and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which you participate and are awarded the benefits of the program. You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the Program. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
2Next business day funding is available to eligible Chase merchant services clients who deposit into a single Chase business checking account. Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover® credit and debit transactions are eligible. All businesses are subject to business credit approval and all funds are subject to fraud monitoring. In addition, funding is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant processing agreement. Chase must receive settled transactions by 11:59 pm EST. Funds are deposited on the next business day, excluding weekends and bank holidays. Some exclusions may apply, talk to a Chase Representative for more detail. The listed payment brand(s) are not sponsors of this program. All marks are marks of their respective companies.