Experience the trip-of-a-lifetime during the 75th anniversary of D-Day as you explore Normandy, France, with AHI.
From rolling, green hills to the beautiful sea, discover the essence of Normandy as well as its pivotal role in history. On this seven-night journey, experience classic Norman culture.
- Explore Mont-Saint-Michel, where a medieval monastery seemingly rises out of the sea, and see the Bayeux Tapestry, the embroidered story of William the Conqueror’s Battle of Hastings victory.
- Taste Normandy’s contributions to French cuisine, and sip Calvados, the region’s celebrated cider brandy, in an apple orchard.
- And as the world marks the 75th anniversary of D-Day, spend two full days visiting Omaha and Utah beaches, Normandy American Cemetery and other sites associated with this crucial World War II battle, plus gain insights during engaging lectures.
- Enjoy first-class accommodations in Honfleur and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner, on this small-group program.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.